Monday, November 30, 2009

Familar Strangers...?

When you drive the same route every day, you tend to notice some of the same cars. There's a White Ford Focus with an environmental company decal on it. There's also a car with the license plate OSIEPE. I looked it up on Google. It means "friends" in Dhuluo. I'm guessing that's one of the languages in Kenya, because the website mentions the Kenyan people.
I've also seen a car with a decal on the back window, "In Loving Memory of Larry D. Evans". Of course, that's almost impossible to find info on, but I thought it was interesting anyway.
The strange thing is I don't recall seeing any familiar cars on the way HOME. I'd think that even if I don't see the same cars in the evening that I do in the morning, I should still see the same group of cars going home every day. Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment